I noticed it on my way to work this morning as I put a cardigan on. It was chilly outside! This can only mean one thing! My favorite time of year is approaching!! I know I’ve said it before, but I can’t stress it enough! I love this time of year. There’s just something about the upcoming months that’s magical.
October, November, December, & January, I missed you!!
Here’s some of the many reasons I love Autumn (winter deserves its own blog post!) :
- saying peace to the summer heat
- our very 1st wedding anniversary!!
- extra blankets on the bed
- soy vanilla chai lattes
- Halloween costumes
- rainy days
- watching Hocus Pocus. don’t say you don’t!
- picking the perfect pumpkin
- the colors
- all the chocolate goodness of Halloween candy
- the extra cuddling
cooking over-elaborate mealswatching my mom and sister cook over-elaborate meals
- hot chocolate
- traveling to WA to visit family
- wearing cozy socks
- stepping on crunchy leaves
- no shave November. Kidding! *kinda*
- homemade apple cider
- ordering a new custom-made ornament for our Christmas tree *it’s a tradition*
- and Christmas decorations arriving in the stores. Obvi!
And since posts are better with a photo, here’s one from Carlee’s lifestyle session last year.
Happy Friday Loves! <3